How Long Are The Sessions?
- Individual sessions are 50 minutes.
- Couple/Family sessions range from 75 to 90 minutes.
- Extended time is prorated based on the hourly fee.
What If I Need To Reschedule?
- I have a 24-hour cancellation policy. If you miss, cancel or reschedule your appointment with less than 24 hours
notice, you will be charged the full fee. Please understand you and I are both investing in your health, so if you forget or cancel your appointment without giving enough
notice, we both will miss out in some way or another.
- If you are arriving late, please call or text me.
- If you cannot meet-in person but can have a phone or video session during your appointment time please call / text
Will My Therapist Be Angry If I Switch To Another Practitioner?
- The answer to this question is no. I am a professional and I have your best interest at heart. Any decision to switch therapists can be
explored and I would like to have the opportunity to do so with you.
How Long Will I Be In Therapy?
- As much as I would like to give you a direct answer, it's helpful to remember that therapy is not a linear process. In my experience,
therapy generally lasts anywhere from 6 months to a few years. The likelihood of you gettiing what you need out of therapy as quickly as possible really depends on a variety of factors such as
complexity of issue(s), the time and effort put in, and other unforseen elements. My goal is that our work together helps you feel empowered to make decisions that feel right for
Does Therapy Involve Physical Touch?
- The use of touch varies. Some therapists may pat or hug a patient as a sign of support or comfort. Physical touch is powerful and should
NEVER be sexualized. Kissing, excessive touching and sexual activity have no place in therapy.